Thank you very much for your interest in contributing to ManilaIndian.com. As the largest online community for Indians in Philippines, your submission will reach a very large audience. You can share articles, tutorials, short stories or your experiences in or travelling to any parts of Philippine, restaurant reviews, photos, videos and more. Anything except politics & religion. The below submission guidelines should make it easy for you to get started.
- The content that you write must be original. We strongly do not allow copying and pasting from the internet.
- Share your unique expertise, passion or experience in every content that your write. Your experience narrated in you own words and style will make it stand out the most.
- Make your article between 400 to 800 words in length. However, format the article into several paragraphs with 3-5 lines per paragraph.
- You will be able to catch the reader’s attention only if it has an attractive headline. Make a short, firm and crisp headline for your content.
- Articles that promote a product or a business won’t be published.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org